What would you like to create in 2015?
A new job? More money? A better relationship?
Or are your dreams more ambitious?
Perhaps you’d like to write the next great novel, appear on Oprah, and sell the film rights to Steven Spielberg for $1,000,000. Or go into space on Virgin Galactic. Or discover a cure for cancer. Maybe you want to go white water rafting in Ecuador, visit Machu Picchu, or visit Everest base camp.
What if creating what you want wasn’t dependent on believing in yourself, or even believing it was possible? Since July of 2009, over 1500 people have joined us for an online experience called “Creating the Impossible”. They’ve created new jobs, new relationships, and new income. Others lost weight, left bad situations, broke habits, and moved on with their lives in ways they hadn’t imagined possible. Many people “failed” at their initial project (after all, it was impossible to achieve in the time frame of the program by design) but re-invigorated their lives and work and went on to exceed their goals over time. Best of all, the community that formed around supporting one another in creating their impossible dreams was like an instant family that many people said was their favorite part of the experience.
Since that time, I have completely re-imagined and re-created the program based on the inside-out understanding of how our experience of life gets created. Simply put, there is a deeper intelligence available to us that will guide us in the creation of what we want in life whether we think it is possible at the outset or not.
Beginning on the 11th of January, 2015, I will be leading a community of inspired creators on an adventure you’ll remember for a lifetime. To get started, simply choose an “impossible” project to take on over the length of the program – anything from writing your first novel to losing 30 pounds to earning $50,000. The only two prerequisites for choosing a project are this:
1. You must believe you have a less than 50% chance for success in the 90 days of the program.
2. You must be so inspired about what it is you want to create that you will be glad of any time you invest in creating it, regardless of how things turn out
To support you in your adventure, you will receive:
1. Instant access to a 35 minute audio of my live talk about Creating the Impossible at Alternatives in London.
2. Downloadable audio messages each Sunday to Friday to settle your thinking and catalyze insights into how to make the impossible possible.
3. Real-time coaching from me each Tuesday at 9am Pacific/5pm UK.
4. Membership in an exclusive Facebook community where you can share your wins and “wow!”s, dissolve your challenges in love and laughter, and ask for community support in making your impossible dreams come true.
The only thing you need to bring to the table is something you’d love to create and a willingness to change your mind once and for all about what’s truly possible in your world… Are you ready to begin?
Week One: Choosing your Impossible Project
Week Two: The Principles behind Creation
Week Three: Working with the Creative Force
Week Four: Bringing your Genius to Life
Week Five: The Power of Community
Week Six: How to Ask for What You Want
Week Seven: Leadership from the Inside-Out
Week Eight: Fear of Failure, Fear of Success
Week Nine: Creating from Nothing
Week Ten: The Momentum Factor
Week Eleven: The Myth of Life/Work Balance
Week Twelve: The Final Countdown